Although we know Lumberjacks Make Great Graduates...
...We still would like to make great incoming Lumberjack freshman! So, recent or current SFA Alumni, I would like to ask you for advice on the following questions.
Questions from an Incoming College Freshman:
- What if I am not sure what I want to major in before coming to college?
- What are some good ways to make friends in college?
- What if I decide to change my major?
- Should I get involved the first semester of my freshman year?
- What if I decide not to be Greek?
- What are some ways I can improve my time management skills?
- Does going to the AARC really help?
- What makes SFA unique?
- Does going to your professors office hours really make a difference?
- Do you have any other advice as I make my transition from high school senior to college freshman?
As SFA is getting ready to open it's door to incoming college freshman, I'd like to ask any SFA alumni to offer their tips, tricks, or advice to these students. We have all been in their footsteps before...unsure what to do, lost, and scared to ask questions. So let's help them out! Feel free to answer any of the questions posted, or give your own personal advice in the comments!