|Spring 2014 SFA Jack Walkers (Photo By: Erika Bazaldua)|
- Mid-Semester - When Lumberjacks axe their mid-terms!
- Home Games - Football, Volleyball, and any SFA team that plays at home!
- Lots of Tours On Campus - Be sure to call ahead! Our tour slots fill up fast!
Jack Walkers Jermaine Merritt and Nick Terrell
- SFA Fabulous Fall Festival Plant Sale - Even if you don't have a garden, this is an event people all over the state attend!
- Chris Young & (SFA Alumni) Big Joe Walker Concert - We are packing the coliseum for a night of country music you'd see playing in a "big" city!
- No more humidity! - Goodbye summer! See ya next year!
- 5Ks Galore! - If you're an athlete, you'll love Saturday mornings in Nac. Every weekend in October there are plenty of 5Ks to choose from. You'll be running through gorgeous piney wood trails and helping out some amazing charities.
- Piney Woods Fair - State Fair of Texas and the Houston Rodeo doesn't compare to the good ol' Piney Woods Fair in Nacogdoches. Bring your best friends out for a night of small town fun, perfect for a college budget .
- Trees Turning Colors On Campus - It is safe to say we have the most beautiful campus in the nation.
- Fall clothing! - Time to bring out our favorite SFA sweatshirts and jackets that have been patiently waiting in our closets!
- Live Music in Downtown Nac - Sing and dance your boots off at downtown locations like Liberty Bell and Banita Creek Hall, during musical performances by local and famous artists.
- Homecoming Bonfire - You may have "bonfired" before, but you have never done it like this. Join the entire school as we light the biggest bonfire you'll ever see at the intramural fields, all while enjoying the sounds of country music and the sight of gorgeous fireworks! We know how to prep for Homecoming at SFA!
- Downtown Homecoming Parade - The morning of Homecoming all the students of the university join with the community of Nacogdoches for the biggest parade of the year! Many of our Jack Walkers are featured in it every year!
Jack Walkers who stood on floats during Homecoming Parade 2013.
- Homecoming Football Game - Have we mentioned we love Homecoming?
- One Month Away from the Battle of the Piney Woods - After Homecoming wraps up, our Lumberjacks start to get mentally prepared for our rival game against Sam Houston State University at Reliant Stadium in Houston.
- Getting Closer to Showcase Saturday - This year's Showcase Saturday is on November 15th! This will be our only open-house event this fall, so make sure you're here for it!
- SFA's Cole Performing Arts Series - For our music and arts appreciation students, check out our School of Music and their incredible list of shows they have during the month of October.
- Scary Movies at the SAA Movie Theatre - Have you heard about our $2 Movie Theatre? Watch all your favorite scary movies during the month of October at a not-so-scary price!
- Local Haunted Houses - We are not short of Haunted Houses in East Texas! In fact, we think they are the scariest!
- Ghost Tours of Nacogdoches - Ghost enthusiasts unite! Ghost tours of Nac will have your mind blown!
- Halloween - Remember: When in doubt, go for the Lumberjack or Ladyjack costume. You can never go wrong.
- J-Walker Applications Out For Students To Apply - Ever wanted to change lives like the Jack Walkers? Pick up an application today in the Admissions office and you just might be the next addition to our amazing team!
- And last but not least... October is another month we are Lumberjacks at the best university you could possibly choose!
SFA Senior Mass Communication